Fire and Damaged Duct
Most home fires start in and happen in the kitchen. Either they start due to something that's left to cook unattended on the stove, or in the oven, or something that's cooking in the microwave or toaster catches fire. Shown here the fire in this kitchen began with and destroyed the bottom of this microwave. Surrounding cabinets around the microwave were also affected and scorched. As pictured, we had to go in and clean out the duct in order to remove any soot or ash that might have gotten into it since the microwave is connected to it.