At SERVPRO of Burlington, We Are IIRC Certified. What IIRC Certified Means
When it comes to damage to your home or business, you want a company that not only specializes in restoration, but one that’s also experienced and properly trained and certified.
SERVPRO of Burlington is an IICRC certified firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IIRC) create the standards for the restoration industry and provide training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry and has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals. Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
At SERVPRO of Burlington we specialize in the cleanup and restoration of both residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our Owner, Managers and Technicians are highly trained in property damage restoration and we are proud to be an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification. At SERVPRO of Burlington, we are even certified by SERVPRO to train other new SERVPRO franchises and their teams. You can be certain that our team is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
If you or anyone you know suffers water damage, fire damage, storm damage or mold, than give us a call at 336-379-1772. We are here 24/7 and 365 days a year to assist.